IContainer

Nov 13, 2009 at 3:24 PM

Can we have an interface to all the register and resolve methods in Container.Overloads class?

Coordinator
Nov 23, 2009 at 3:04 AM
sounds reasonable to me.

/kzu

--
Daniel Cazzulino | Developer Lead | XML MVP | Clarius Consulting | +1 425.329.3471

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 14:48, simplygold <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Can we have an interface to all the register and resolve methods in Container.Overloads class?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (funq@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email funq@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Dec 4, 2009 at 7:00 PM
nop, it wouldn't make it to the MAB :(

/kzu

--
Daniel Cazzulino | Developer Lead | XML MVP | Clarius Consulting | +1 425.329.3471

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 07:54, Logdog82 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I also need this. At the moment I've mad it for myself.

If you implement this, would it be also available in the mobile application block?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (funq@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email funq@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Dec 6, 2009 at 11:52 PM

When (if?) Funq gets a proper release, it will have Compact Framework binaries which would mean you could use those instead of the MAB. They'd be based off the same source as the desktop binaries so they'd have the IContainer interface.

Coordinator
Oct 2, 2010 at 5:38 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.