Rebind possible

Jan 4, 2011 at 6:06 PM

Hello,

For acceptance tests it would be very cool to just rebind certain types to a mock for example. This would mean I would use the standard defined resolution tree defined in the container but for certain dependencies I would like to rebind a certain registration. Is this possible?

Daniel

Coordinator
Jan 4, 2011 at 6:50 PM
absolutely. The latest registration wins. So you can just overwrite the previous registration.

/kzu

--
Daniel Cazzulino | Developer Lead | MS MVP | Clarius Consulting | +1 425.329.3471

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 16:06, LOBOMINATOR <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hello,

For acceptance tests it would be very cool to just rebind certain types to a mock for example. This would mean I would use the standard defined resolution tree defined in the container but for certain dependencies I would like to rebind a certain registration. Is this possible?

Daniel

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (funq@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email funq@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jan 4, 2011 at 6:58 PM
As usual you are the man!

Am 04.01.2011 um 20:50 schrieb "dcazzulino"<notifications@codeplex.com>:

absolutely. The latest registration wins. So you can just overwrite the previous registration.

/kzu

--
Daniel Cazzulino | Developer Lead | MS MVP | Clarius Consulting | +1 425.329.3471

Hello,

Daniel

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (funq@discussions.codeplex.com)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Jan 4, 2011 at 7:02 PM
:)

thanks!~

/kzu

--

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 16:59, LOBOMINATOR <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

As usual you are the man!

Am 04.01.2011 um 20:50 schrieb "dcazzulino"<notifications@codeplex.com>:

/kzu

--

Hello,

Daniel